Children and adults are the same but different. Most kids want to play all the time, but they also are required to go to school. Most adults would prefer to play all the time – relax, go to the ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Patient Care - Chiropractic
• Our Chiropractic Physicians have trained on various methods and techniques of analysis and adjusting as well as rehabilitation of the spine. They utilize a mixture of several techniques depending on the patient, their condition, and their personal preferences.
• Pediatric Chiropractic care utilizing extremely delicate and gentle adjustments for children as young newborns. We believe that it is better to grow healthy children than to fix broken adults.
• Foot orthotics/shoe inserts for spinal pelvic stabilization
• Educational programs focusing on the most effective avenues to optimal health
• Complete consultation and examination services to evaluate the necessity for Chiropractic care and appropriate referral to our Physical Medical Department if needed
• X-ray services consisting of onsite unique full-spine weight bearing x-ray capability and radiologist services
• Computerized paraspinal surface EMG and thermal scanning to assess and monitor spinal nerve function
Onsite Physiotherapy Services
• Ultrasound and microcurrent electrical stimulation utilizing SmartSound™ the latest in ultrasound technology
• Neuroprobe electro-acupuncture for ear acupuncture and point stimulation
• Therapeutic massage services from specific area trigger point therapy to full-body massage therapy with our certified massage therapists