In baseball, hitting for the cycle means that a batter hits a single, a double, a triple, and a home run during the same game. Hitting for the cycle is a rare baseball event, occurring about as of ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Patient Care - Chiropractic
• Our Chiropractic Physicians have trained on various methods and techniques of analysis and adjusting as well as rehabilitation of the spine. They utilize a mixture of several techniques depending on the patient, their condition, and their personal preferences.
• Pediatric Chiropractic care utilizing extremely delicate and gentle adjustments for children as young newborns. We believe that it is better to grow healthy children than to fix broken adults.
• Foot orthotics/shoe inserts for spinal pelvic stabilization
• Educational programs focusing on the most effective avenues to optimal health
• Complete consultation and examination services to evaluate the necessity for Chiropractic care and appropriate referral to our Physical Medical Department if needed
• X-ray services consisting of onsite unique full-spine weight bearing x-ray capability and radiologist services
• Computerized paraspinal surface EMG and thermal scanning to assess and monitor spinal nerve function
Onsite Physiotherapy Services
• Ultrasound and microcurrent electrical stimulation utilizing SmartSound™ the latest in ultrasound technology
• Neuroprobe electro-acupuncture for ear acupuncture and point stimulation
• Therapeutic massage services from specific area trigger point therapy to full-body massage therapy with our certified massage therapists